Tuesday 31 May 2016

Trend Tuesday - The Sweatshirt

When I was younger all I wanted was an I.O.U. sweatshirt.  It was at the top of my Christmas list one year and I remember going shopping with my mom to find the perfect one in the perfect colour.  Logo sweatshirts and probably sweatshirts in general have been on a hiatus until recently.  But sweatshirts have made a come back, both logo and embellished, and the sweatshirt is proving to be a staple in any wardrobe for any occasion, working for all seasons as a great layering piece.

Below are some of my favourite embellished sweatshirts available now and also different ways to wear your favourite!


Carven | £140




Claudie Pierlot | £68


Kenzo | £175


Maison Scotch | £84



JW Anderson | £105


Whistles | £75


Daytime Looks


Evening Looks 

Check back next Tuesday for another trend to spice up your week!





No comments:

Post a Comment