Monday 12 December 2016

Best Dressed - Critics Choice Awards

It is the start of Awards Season!  And first up is the Critics Choice Awards.  These are my favourite looks from the awards.

#5 - Nicole Kidman wearing Brandon Maxwell

Cutouts were huge at the awards.  I love the way this v-neckline perfectly frames Kidman's face.  And not to mention I love Brandon Maxwell, he is one of my favourite designers, his dresses are perfection and they really make any woman who wears them look amazing.


#4 - Kirsten Dunst wearing Valentino

I love the way this dress fits Dunst, it hangs right.  I think the tiers of fabric add texture along with the sparkles.  I probably would have chosen a different shoe, maybe silver.


#3 - Lily Collins wearing Elie Saab

Collins went all out in this look and that's what makes it so great.  The dark hair, the dark eyes and lips, all goes perfectly with this bell sleeved lace dress.


#2 - Jessica Biel wearing Elie Saab

Biel doesn't make appearances often but when she does she does wow.  This whole boho is perfect, her long hair with bangs looks great with that deep v neckline.  She is also minimal on the jewelry, and the coloring is really great with her hair colour.


#1 - Gina Rodriguez wearing Safiyaa

I have never heard of this designer, but the colour is perfect for Rodriguez.  The cut is also great with the darting at the bottom.  Rodriguez is also not your typical hollywood dress size of 0, but this dress is so flattering on her curves.



No comments:

Post a Comment