Monday 6 March 2017

Paris Fashion Week - Giambattista Valli

Okay, so I was originally going to write about he wonder that is Valentino in all of it's beauty and glory, but the Giambattista Valli was so amazing that I just had to share it with you.  And the Valentino show was a bit of a disappointment.  

Only since I have become a stylist and have been stalking the Vogue website looking at different designer's runway shows have I discovered Giambattista Valli.  More of a designer to get your gala dress from, I found his collection for AW17 to be quite dreamy.  The black, white, and red colour palette was mixed with ruffles, ribbons, and great cherry and strawberry details.  Some looks were mixed with Nike running leggings which you could totally see going from the gym to a night out, just throw on an amazing top.  The Victorian style lace up boots were prefect with all of the lace and ruffles.  

Below are my favourites, see the full collection here.









No comments:

Post a Comment