Wednesday 13 January 2016

Favourite Looks - Golden Globes 2016

Living in the UK means that I have to get caught up with the award shows via the internet, which is not so fun.  Golden Globes, Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, too name a few, I miss them all!  

Looking at the Golden Globes this year I will say was a bit disappointing.  There were definitely some looks that I absolutely loved, but it was quite underwhelming.  I think everyone is saving their really special looks for the Oscars!  Patterns/prints used were great.  Lady Gaga looked surprisingly stunning, as well as Jennifer Lawrence, who I don't think always gets it right, but her make up and hair all went really well with the dress.

My Favourite Looks!







1 comment:

  1. I would agree with you! I also thought Eva Longoria looked great, though- I think I would have liked it better without the extra belt she added.

    ReplyDelete