Thursday 1 October 2015

Milan Fashion Week - Highlights

So I know Milan Fashion Week has really come and gone.  I have been so busy getting ready for my 1st shoot with London College of Style.  Which I am so excited to be able to share with you in the next couple of weeks, so be sure to check back in.  But first things first, Milan Fashion Week, where all the designers everyone knows and loves, Armani, Prada, Versace bring their collections.  My instagram has been nonstop with postings from the shows, but I want to share some designers that may not always be highlighted.

Vivetta
I am in love!  I am loving the bow trend for SS16, you are actually seeing a hint of it for AW15, and the dresses have such girlish charm with great details, some may think it's a bit too cutesy but I love the novelty of it.  Lots of green, blue and red was shown.  My favourites are below...

Top 5 Dresses





Antonio Marras
Beige, browns, and greens were the main colors used with some bold looks in red, but all together formed a lovely story.  Lots of floral patterns used, with some metallics, the colors were amazingly fresh, like walking through a jungle, and I loved the flowers and braids in the hair.

Top 5 Dresses





Etro
A more well known designer is Etro, definitely known for producing beautiful patterns and they did not miss a beat with their SS16 showing, allowing the printed fabrics to shine.  The color palette was pieced together perfectly and the collection as a whole flowed amazingly well.  Colors used were vibrant, and most prairie inspired florals went from light to dark.  Fabrics were light, airy, and sheer with cinched in waists and beaded detailing.

Top 8 Dresses









No comments:

Post a Comment