Tuesday 21 February 2017

New York Fashion Week - ICB

For SS17 ICB was one of my favourites from NYFW, so I was super excited to attend their presentation for AW17.  The collection was titled "Global Summit" and was inspired by exploring new horizons, finding herself "amongst snowcapped summits and icy peaks".  The presenation started with each model coming out and standing on an elevated block, models were almost like mannequins, very still.  after about 20 minutes models started, one by one, to exit and return dressed in a different amazing outfit.  There was lots of plush angora, blue shearling, excellent tailoring, and thermal wool.  I loved the climbing details that were used, as you can see below.  The clothes looked so rich, warm, and were styled beautifully.  Again one of my favourites of NYFW.

Below are the photos I took during the presentation, you can view the full collection here














No comments:

Post a Comment