Saturday 18 February 2017

New York Fashion Week - Naeem Khan

You can only imagine my excitement with I received my invite to the Naeem Khan AW17 show.  What a genious dressmaker, and all of the things that Michelle Obama wore of his, I knew I was in for a great show.  I was seated right at the entrance where the models step onto the runway, I was 2nd row, so close enough to see all of the amazing details, but not close enough to get any good pictures.  It is hard to describe the feeling when you are in the presence of such great work and really just art.  But it was very special.  the collection was a lot of pants with a jacket and then lacey undergarments. There was floral embroidery, beaded fringe, metallics, and sequins and the making of a perfect party dress or red carpet look.

Below are my favourite looks from the collection. You can view the whole collection here.






No comments:

Post a Comment