Sunday 19 February 2017

Oscar Ladies - Best Dresses for Best Actresses

A bit of a break before I get into London, Milan, Paris Fashion weeks...

The Oscar are in 1 week!  Yay! I love watching the Oscars, every year I try to see all of the best picture nominees, as well as seeing what everyone is wearing.  With the Paris Couture shows and now New York Fashion Week, I've taken all of the Best Actress nominations and shown below which dresses I would put them in.

Emma Stone - LaLa Land
I love Emma Stone, but lately I haven't loved everything she has been wearing for the press tour of LaLa Land.  I think she tends to play it a bit safe, choosing classic things, I was actually surprised to see her in something a bit sheer, although covered up, at the SAG awards.



Emma Stone




Dior




Ralph and Russo


Marchesa

Natalie Portman - Jackie
So Natalie Portman is Pregnant, I'm not quite sure when she is due, but at the Golden Globes she looked like she was quite far along, and she wore that amazing yellow Prada dress, I think yellow is going to be a big trend for AW17 based on NYFW, but more on that in a future post.


Natalie Portman


Armani


Jenny Peckham

Isabelle Huppert - Elle
I am not familiar with this actress, she is a bit older, so I would say something a bit conservative and elegant.



Isabelle Huppert



Ralph and Russo


Badgley Mischka



Naeem Khan

Meryl Streep - Florence Foster Jenkins
Meryl Streep is a leading, and has been to many award shows.  Because she is older, similar to Isabelle, so I would put her in something more conservative, and because of her body type, I would try to put her in something that defined her waistline.


Meryl Streep


Chanel


Marchesa


Oscar de la Renta

Ruth Negga - Loving
From what I have seen of Ruth Negga's style she seems to be a bit more adventurous.    


Ruth Negga


Chanel


Dior


Naeem Khan



No comments:

Post a Comment