Friday 25 September 2015

London Fashion Week - Day 2 Part 3

I was getting so sad that the day was coming to an end, but I had one more show to attend.  It wasn't a show I was super excited about attending, it was a designer I had never heard of, although an amazing day, it was starting to become a long day, but once I was there I was so happy I went.  The designer was Marla Yazarloo.  Also along with this show were emerging designers, which was also really interesting.  One stand out emerging designer was Katie Roberts-Wood.  Her clothes are a stylist's dream.  Image taken from Katie Roberts-Woods website.

Katie Roberts-Wood


Marla Yazarloo's clothes were great, and a bit unexpected, something that you may see for Autumn/Winter vs. Spring/Summer.  But she showed some great dresses and jackets and used really rich colors.  The knitwear and embroidery were very nice, and I love those suede boots.

Images taken from Vogue.com, other images are mine from the emerging designers.

Marla Yazarloo
Top 3 Dresses





No comments:

Post a Comment