Thursday 17 September 2015

New York Fashion Week Highlights Part 3

So I hadn't planned on NYFW being a 3 part review, but there were just too many great designers not to do another one to finish it up.  Below you will find some more great dresses, these are really the show stopper dresses, dresses that you hope one day you would be fortunate enough to wear, to have somewhere to wear them to.

And be sure to check back in soon, as this weekend I will be working and attending London Fashion Week, and I will be sharing everything and another round of highlights from LFW.

Oscar de la Renta
Year after year and Oscar is still at it, making amazing dresses, really for all shapes and sizes, using varying lengths and waistlines.  This season he showed a lot of red, a lot of lace, and a lot of florals, florals in a subtle, simple way, be it in a pattern or as an overlay.  

Top 4 Dresses

Naeem Khan
This is a pattern lovers absolute dream!  The patterns that Naeem Khan showed for SS16 are amazing!  Using vibrant colors, florals, stripes, it was all there.  

Top 4 Dresses

Marchesa 
Definitely one of the go to designers for all of the major award shows and parties.  With a focus on multi colored gowns and a beautiful shade of pink, dress after dress was amazing, one after the other, with lots of ruffles and tulle.  I would love to show the whole collection, but below is only my absolute favourites, click here for to view the whole collection.

Top 8 Dresses








Thom Browne
And to finish my review up, a designer who yo probably never heard of, but is definitely one to watch.  I think the theatre geek in me loves this.  These have a lot of drama, and I absolutely love the personality with each design.  Not particularly all dresses, most are skirts I believe, but worth showing!

Top 5 Looks





All images taken from Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment